Sunday, July 13, 2008

Klitschko Thompson After Fight Quotes

Wladimir Klitschko Quotes


"This may sound strange to some people, but I really had great time and enjoyed myself in the ring tonight. Tony came to fight and he came to win, and I like that in a fight. I had a tough time adjusting to his awkward style, but after that the knockout punch was just a matter of time. The atmosphere in the arena was amazing, I truly love this city."

Emanuel Steward Quotes


"I always knew this would be an extremely difficult fight. Thompson is a fantastic fighter with great defensive skills. But in the end when both guys got tired it was Wladimir´s experience that made the difference."

Tony Thompson Quotes


"No matter what anybody might say: Wladimir is the best heavyweight in the world today, period. I never saw that right hand coming, it was a perfect punch. I am going back to the gym now, back to the drawing board, to regroup and get better. Hopefully I will get another title shot in the future, maybe Wlad grants me a rematch, who knows."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts