Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chagaev Completes 1st Stage Of Rehab

Ruslan Chagaev, who tore his Achilles tendon in preparation for his mandatory title bout and rematch with Nicolai Valuev, recently completed the 1st stage of his rehabilitation after his Achilles tendon surgery performed by Dr. Tomas Buchhorn in Straubing, Germany. Chagaev has left the Rehabilitation Center in Donaustauf and returned to Hamburg, where he'll continue his recovery. The initial rehab was administered by physiotherapist Klaus Eder.

Chagaev Comments


"The team of Klaus Eder looked after me very well. I would like to thank them very warmly for the great treatment. It's good that the special shoe fits so nicely, because now I can proceed quite well with further rehab over the coming weeks. After the operation, of course, I was very depressed, but with the good healing progress, I'm really positive about the future. It's great that my wife Viktoria was here - she's the best nurse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts