Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gomez Removed From Klitschko Workout

On Wednesday July 9th, “The Black Panther” Juan Carlos Gomez was kicked out of the public workout session of current WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir "Steelhammer" Klitschko in Hamburg for his upcoming battle with WBO mandatory challenger Tony "The Tiger" Thompson this coming Saturday July the 12th.

Gomez Quotes


“It was more or less a coincidence that I was in down-town Hamburg at that time” states Gomez. “I just wanted to stop by to say hello. Mr. Klitschko shouldn’t think that his little aerobic is interesting enough to catch my attention. I don’t know why they call this ‘public’ on the one hand and then select who should belong to that public and who not. To me this is just a proof that they are more afraid of me than they are of Tony Thompson…”

“It’s good to see that people still remember me. Obviously the Klitschkos als exactly know who I am. I can only tell you one thing, guys: When we fight for the world championship there will be no security to protect you or keep me away. I will go for Vitali first and then take on Wlad. Wladimir certainly still remembers how I beat you up in Denmark at the amateurs – I’m coming for you again, bro!”

Gomez isn't trying to cash in on free publicity is he?


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts