Sunday, July 13, 2008

Haye's After Fight Promise To Klitschko

This is commentary from Sentanta TV where David "Hayemaker" Haye discusses via phone his plans in the future and what he thought about the Wladimir Klitschko Tony Thompson title fight.

"I'm happy Klitschko won the fight. All he had to do was get the win and he did that. Tony Thompson came and gave a pretty dismal effort. Klitschko after 50 fights does not have a defence. All he did was hold, he keeps a pawing jab, he doesn't put any meat on his jab and hopes to land that one backhand. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, he's been doing the same thing every year. Every time he's been in the ring with someone fresh, someone fast and someone with heart, he's been knocked out. I'm that guy."

"If he fights me the same way he fought that guy tonight he'll get knocked out in three rounds. I love guys who stand long with me. My ideal opponent is Wladimir Klitschko. He fights in a similar style to Alexander Gurov. Everyone said that the Alexander Gurov fight was a dangerous fight because he was tall and fights in a similar style to me. What happened? In 45 seconds with my first punch I knocked him spark out. I will do the same to Klitschko. I just want to get in that ring as soon as possible."

"I can't stress how much Klitschko's style will gel with mine to see a violent early knockout."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts