Sunday, October 12, 2008

Universum Congratulates The Klitschko's

After Vitali won the WBC heavyweight belt on Saturday night, Universum Box-Promotion has congratulated Vitali & Wladimir Klitschko . Promoter Klaus-Peter Kohl worked with the brothers since 1996 and signed both to their 1st pro contract. He worked with both brotherd until 2004. Kohl had this to say:

"My dream that both brothers are world champions at the same time also came true on Saturday. I started to dream this a little bit more than twelve years ago. When I recall from our start time in 1996 until now, I am deeply impressed by the sporting and personal development of both. I congratulate Wladimir and Vitali wholeheartedly on the fulfillment of their dream. I have always said 'if Vitali enters the ring ready and fit he can beat everyone.' That was boxing in perfection. And a perfect production of the whole evening. You can't do better. Saturday was a good day for boxing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts