Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chambers Wants Fight With Klitschko

After IBF mandatory Alexander Povetkin stepped out of his December 13th showdown with current WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko, "Fast" Eddie Chambers has expressed desire to step in and fight Wladimir on December 13th.

Why Eddie Feels He's The Ideal Choice


"I feel that I am the most deserving available Heavyweight out there. I have fought everyone and lost a close fight to Povetkin in a fight I was dominating. Since then I have comeback to score a couple knockouts so that should put me back in the thick of things."

"After Povetkin's injury,. I think everyone knows that I am the most worthy contender that is available."

"Our whole team including my promoter Goossen-Tutor, Score America & my manager Rob Murray are unilaterally behind this push for me to get this opportunity."

About Sparring Together


"Wladimir had me in camp and he knows how competitive those sessions were and I will just leave it at that."

Chamber'r Manager Rob Murray On The Potential Fight


"Eddie should be the choice for a number of reasons. He is the closest thing to Povetkin as he was once the number-one contender. I know there has been a lot of backlash from the fans since this has happened about some of the names being bandied about, but when it comes right down to it, Eddie is the only one (who) has not been recycled over and over."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts