Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Peter Vows To Chop Down Vitali

While training in Germany for his fight against WBC emeritus champion and mandatory "Dr. Ironfist" Vitali Klitschko on October 11th, WBC heavyweight champion Samuel Peter had a few words to say.

"I love it here in Germany. The people and the scenery have been beautiful. I intend on beating Vitali in his own backyard and to show that I am the true champion I decided to train in his backyard. No matter where this fight is I will not be defeated. I hope his brother Wladimir is in attendance to watch him get knocked out....I've been chopping down trees in the Black Forest in preparation for Vitali Klitschko, On October 11th, I am going to chop down a Ukrainian tree named Vitali."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts