Thursday, December 17, 2009

Klitschko Might Fight Valuev in 2010

WBC champ Vitali Klitschko is looking to fight the WBA champion David Haye next year, but has said that a fight with former WBA champion Nicolai Valuev would still be intriguing and he would start negotiations with him if a deal with Haye can not be reached.

Valuev Quotes


“I wish to fight against Vitali Klitschko. It’ll be an entertaining fight. It’ll be more interesting than when I fought David Haye. The whole fight he just ran from me. Vitali is a great champion. I guarantee it’ll be a big fight. Vitali, I’m ready to fight. Are you?”

Klitschko Quotes


“For me it’s important to meet with David Haye so the Klitschko brothers can get all the world champion belts, but a fight against Nikolay Valuev would be interesting to millions of boxing fans. But if Haye continues to duck me, my team will begin negotiations for a fight against Valuev in 2010.”


Source




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts