Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kevin Johnson Diary Entry 6

This is the latest Kevin "Kingpin" Johnson diary entry as he enters his last day of training ahead of this Saturdays championship fight against WBC heavyweight champ Vitali Klitschko in Berne,

“Today was a big day here in Berne for me. Started it with my last day of sparring. I was sharp, crisp, focused and in a good place, my body is reacting exactly the way that I need it to so I am good to go.

“I am in the best shape of my life. I had my press conference with Vitali today and got a chance to see him face to face one more time before the weigh-in on Friday.

“He seemed to be in a good mood but all of that is going to change on Saturday when I take the WBC title from him. Its all business from here on out.

“We kept it cool at the presser. No theatrics, no threats just business. We’re both professionals. Nothing personal. I’m focused and ready to shock the world. I made the final arrangements for my friends and family that has come to watch the fight because after today, I won’t have any contact with anyone other than my team. I am in a zone and I plan on staying that way until I accomplish my goal of becoming the next heavyweight champion of the world.

“I know what the naysayers say about my chances but I also know that nobody ever sees the big upsets. They always catch everyone by surprise and come Saturday, they won’t see the Kingpin come in, but they will sure as hell see me when I leave. Too all my fans back in the U.S, especially Atlanta and Asbury Park, pay attention, keep your eyes glued to the TV and watch me do what I do.”


Source




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts