Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Klitschko Povetkin In November

It's not official yet, but according to a recent quote by current WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir "Steelhammer" Klitschko, he will face his IBF mandatory Alexander Povetkin in November of this year.

Wladimir said, "I´m going to defend my title against the # 1 mandatory challenger of the IBF - Alexander Povetkin - in November. He´s very talented fighter, there´s no question about it, but still very unexperienced. That´s everything I want to say right now, the rest will be shown in the ring."

Source

1 comment:

  1. No confirmation yet as fas as I know. There seems to be a problem about agreeing on which tv station will get to broadcast the fight. Personally I very much doubt whether this fight is gonna take place this year. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts