Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brewster Defeats Batchelder

On Saturday night(8/30/2008), "Relentless" Lamon Brewster now 34-4 (30 KO) defeated Danny Batchelder who drops to 25-6-1 (12 KO) via 5th round KO. Brewster started off slow with Danny using his jab, but eventually Brewster started closing the gap and caught Dan with a right over a his jab and that was the fight.

Brewster Quotes


"My coach kept telling me to come back with two jabs and then the right hand. I turned it over and he went right down. Everyone gave up on me but I'm not done yet."

"On a scale from one to ten, I'd give myself a one because the rust played a big factor. I wasn't being patient, I was trying too hard. I'll be back in the gym on Monday. I need plenty more work but I'll be back at it."

"It feels so great to feel like a champion again. Nobody wants to feel like a loser. I needed this win for my confidence, I needed this for my manhood, for my husbandhood, for my fatherhood. I needed this just for my spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts