Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rogan Says He'll End Harrison's Career

Martin Rogan (10 Wins(5 by KO), 0 Losses, 0 Draws) is going to have the fight of his career coming up. He is scheduled to fight 2000 Olympic Champion Audley Harrison (22 Wins(17 by KO), 3 Losses(1 by KO), 0 Draws) on July 19th at the Aston Villa Events Centre in Birmingham. Rogan believes he'll test Harrison's chin and end Harrison's career in this bout and had the following to say:

"I'm delighted to get a fight against a big name like Audley," he said.

"He probably wouldn't know me if he passed me on the street, but he's going to know all about me when I land a big right-hander on that porcelain chin of his.

"Harrison wants me because he thinks I will be an easy touch, but this is his last chance and will be finished if he losses.

"He will have to come and fight me because I don't do tip-tap, fancy, boxing. I'm a big guy and so is he so let's just stand toe-to-toe, slug it out, and see who has the best heart and chin.

"It is very fitting that we are coming up to the second Olympic Games since Harrison won Gold in Sydney and on that anniversary he will have his career ended by Martin Rogan."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts