Friday, June 13, 2008

Do Or Die For Audley Harrison

On July 19th at the Aston Villa Events Centre in Birmingham Heavyweight contender and former 2000 Olympic Champion Audley Harrison (22 Wins(17 by KO), 3 Losses(1 by KO), 0 Draws) returns to Britain. His opponent will be Belfast puncher Martin Rogan (10 Wins(5 by KO), 0 Losses, 0 Draws) and is scheduled for 10 rounds. This is put up or shut up time for Audley and even in his own words, "This is it for me. I'm in a position where I have to beat Rogan and everybody else put in front of me from now on. I said from the beginning that I am going to win a world title. I've had my ups and downs on the way but I'm still here fighting away and I know that a loss at this stage is fatal but I'm re-focussed and know in my heart that I will win a world title."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts