Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Mike Tyson Quotes

Since his rehab in 2007 Tyson has been sober since and has recently had a few things to say about himself and his future....

Tyson On Life After Rehab


“It’s a struggle. I want to take drugs everyday. I want to drink everyday. But I don’t because I made the commitment not to. I take things day by day now and I am adjusting to it. I don’t hang out with the people that I normally acquainted myself with in the past because I’m not that type of person anymore.”

Tyson On Lifestyle


“I don’t want to get involved with my old lifestyle. I just want a different life now. I saw what that life got me, so I’m trying to build a new life that’s functional now. I wake up. Make my bed. Watch television. Then, I call my accountant to hear him say “no,” he’s not going to give me any money. Controlling my spending habits is a part of the change I guess.”

Tyson On Past Issues


“Maybe I was addicted to chaos. And that was the only way I knew how to function at that time. When I look back at the things I’ve done in my life, I realize that I brought them upon myself and now I have to deal with the responsibility - and I don’t like that. That’s what I have a problem dealing with.”

Tyson On Michael Spinks Win


“I really couldn’t enjoy that victory because I had so much chaos going on in my life at that time. I had my wife fighting with my managers and I had three girlfriends in the audience. It was just a mess. I wish things didn’t turn out like they did, with my career and everything. But I gave it a hell of a fight. I didn’t lay down and I didn’t give up. I kept in there and gave it a good fight... and I’m still fighting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts