Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sosnowski Says He Will Shock Klitschko & The World

Ahead of his showdown with current WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (39-2, 37 KOs) on May 29th, Albert Sosnowski (45-2-1, 27 KOs) says he will shock the world with a victory over the current WBC champ. Here is what Sosnowski had to say...


Sosnowski Quotes


“Fighting Klitschko for the WBC world title is a dream-come-true for me. It looked like an impossible dream when I first started boxing, but now it will happen on May 29th. Winning the world title will be more than a dream and then I will be on top of the world.

“It’s very important and a great honor for me to be fighting on pay per view in the United States. Fans in the U.S. know about great Polish boxers – first Andrew Golota and now Tomasz Adamek. They have great names and unbelievable followings, packing arenas across the U.S., and I know that they will be supporting me 100-percent.”

“Both of Klitschko’s hands are lethal and he has an awkward style. He is powerful and tough. It’s difficult to find a sparring partner who can simulate him because nobody fights his way. From a technical standpoint, Klitschko makes tons of errors, but he’s very tough and intelligent in the ring. He never lets you fight your fight but I will find a way to capitalize on the mistakes he makes in the ring.

“I have nothing to lose and I know people aren’t giving me much of a chance. That’s okay, though, they don’t know what I can do or hard I’m training. I will aggressive and take risks against him because too many fighters have gone in the ring against Klitschko just to earn a pay-check. I will move sideways, trying to explore his defensive errors, and see what happens when he gets hit. Aggression, movement and speed are the keys for me to win. I will not just stand there and let him beat me like others did. It’s all or nothing for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts