Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quotes After Klitschko Chagaev Fight

Here are a few words from Wladimir Klitschko and Ruslan Chagaev after their IBF/WBO/IBF/RING heavyweight championship match last Saturday, June 20th.

Klitschko Quotes


“It’s unbelievable and wonderful. I’m overjoyed to be the winner here. Five years ago, after the defeat against Corrie Sanders I was at the bottom. Since then, I’ve only wanted to make the critics eat their words. I love my sport, like I’ve never loved it….This was not my best fight. I gave my all, but I didn’t show everything. My best and my toughest fight lies yet ahead of me.”

Chagaev Quotes


“I simply just couldn’t find the key to victory against Wladimir today. I’m sorry for my many fans and the great public here in Schalke.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts