Thursday, June 4, 2009

Haye Says Sorry About Cancellation

Haye has recently apologized to his fans for not being able to make it for June 20th to face current WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko.

"I'm sorry to disappoint all my fans across the world and I hope that once I have had the sufficient treatment, I will be able to start training again and we can get the fight on as soon as possible. I know this is the fight the fans want and I will do everything to make sure it happens."

The CEO of Golden Boy promotions Richard Schaefer, had the following to say on the cancellation:

"We are disappointed that David will be unable to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship on June 20th, but we want to make sure that he is in top condition when he fights Wladimir. We hope David makes a fast recovery and we can reschedule the fight as soon as possible."


Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts