Friday, April 17, 2009

Klitschko Haye Press Conference

At the 1st press conference between current WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and former cruiserweight champion turned top rated heavyweight contender David Haye on April 16th at the Veltins-Arena in Schalke, both had harsh words for each other. David Haye declared war on the Klitschko family and promises to beat both brothers while holding a picture of both brothers decapitated heads, while Wladimir promises to give Haye pain instead of knocking him out in the 1st round! Here are some quotes...

Haye Quotes


“I have declared war on the Klitschko family. First it will be Wladimir, then Vitali. On 20 June the war will begin. I am in my prime, my resume speaks for itself and I am not coming here to pick up a paycheck like the rest of his opponents. I will be here to show The Hayemaker is the best in the world.”

Klitschko Quotes


“My opponent is extremely brash. He’s a young man who can’t yet control his emotions. I will give him a lesson on how to rein in his emotions in the ring on June 20….I actually planned to knock him out in the first round, but now I will do it in the twelfth round so I can enjoy the process!”

In a similar quote Wladimir said, "That is terrible. It's unspeakable, it's impudent. I am going to give him a lesson in good behavior. First, I wanted to knock him out in the first round. But now I want to make it a long process and I want to enjoy it, and then I will knock him out in the 12th round.”

Source 1
Source 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts