Saturday, April 4, 2009

Klitschko Haye Is Official!

Negotiations are finally over and its official that the current IBF/WBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir "Steelhammer" Klitschko will defend his titles in Germany on June 20th, 2009 against former cruiserweight champion turned heavyweight contender David "Hayemaker" Haye. The venue will be at the Veltins Arena in the German city of Gelsenkirchen. Looking For Tickets? Go here.


Bernd Bönte Quotes


*Managing Director of Klitschko Management Group

"I am glad that these extremely difficult and long negotiations are over and we are able to present the fight that boxing fans all over the world want to see. Both Wladimir and David are known as superb punchers and a fight over 12 rounds will be very unlikely to happen. It is going to be an unforgettable spectacle. The venue of the fight will be announced soon.“

Wladimir Klitschko Quotes


"I am used to being attacked by my opponents before a fight. But David is top of the list of crudity. He has to pay the bill for it and I promise it will be painful."

David Haye Quotes


"Klitschko’s last opponents were cowards. I will knock him out and take his belts to my hometown London. And that is not all: I will also go and get Vitali’s belt! None of them can stop me. The new World Heavyweight Champion will soon be David Haye!."

The fight will be shown by RTL in Germany, Setanta in England, and HBO in the U.S. Stay tuned for more information. If your looking for tickets, you can get your tickets here.


Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts