Monday, March 15, 2010

Klitschko Chambers Pre-Fight Press Conference

Today there was a pre-fight press conference for the WBO, IBF, IBO, and Ring heavyweight championship fight this Saturday, March 20th between current champ Wladimir Klitschko and the #1 WBO heavyweight mandatory challenger Eddie Chambers.

Wladimir Klitschko Quotes


“I’ve already tested him and I think the world title will remain in the Klitschko family.”

"I've never trained for a fight this hard."

"After nine months off, I am eager to get back in the ring."

"I am very excited to fight in another soccer stadium, this one will hold more than 50,000 people. The atmosphere in the stadium will be fantastic."

"I am 33 years old and at the top of my athletic ability, I have never been so strong, fast, and experienced."

"Eddie is a very talented fighter and has a very difficult style, but I am well prepared to defend my titles. All four of my belts will stay in the Klitschko family."


Chambers Quotes


“I want to shock the world!"


Here's a link for the press conference video in German here for Wladmir, and here for press conference video for Chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts