Thursday, January 29, 2009

W, Klitschko Interested In Facing Dimitrenko

Wladimir Klitschko is still under negotiation at the moment to fight former cruiserweigt king turned heavyweight David Haye on June 20th, but he still has his options open to face Chris Arreola or WBO #1 Alexander "Sasha" Dimitrenko later this year.

Wladimir said, “I’m ready to fight with Alexander Dimitrenko. And for me it’s not important that he too is Ukrainian. For me, the nationality and color of the skin is not important. I’m ready to fight with anyone they select to challenge for my title.”

When Dimitrenko heard this he said, “I’m ready to fight with Wladimir. It’s my biggest dream to become world champion and I’m very happy to challenge Wladimir Klitschko in the ring!”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts