Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Klitschko Chisora Final Press Conference

This is footage out of Munich, Germany(February 13th) of the final presser between WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko and challenger Dereck Chisora before their title fight this Saturday, February 18th in Germany.




here's another video...





Klitschko Chisora Staredown







Chisora Quotes


"Right now I can smell fear in this corner. They know they're about to lose something massive. I'm excited; I'm looking forward to this fight."

“The Klitschko team don’t like me because I’m wild and unpredictable and I’m not like any of the other challengers that bow down in front of them. It scares them because they no control over me.

The way I’m going to fight he won’t be able to keep up with the pace I’m going to set. It will be at a hundred miles an hour and his old legs won’t be able to keep up. I’m not scared of him, he’s human, he bleeds and so do I, I’m looking forward to this now, it’s so close.

It’s the end for Vitali, I promise you, I will end the Klitschko reign and cause a massive upset in my magic round eight that will be felt around the world.

It’s my dream to challenge for the WBC heavyweight championship of the world and secondly to be introduced by the legendary Michael Buffer into the ring.

It will be rounded off nicely to hear Buffer say the words ‘And the new heavyweight champion of the world, from London, England, Dereck Chisora.”



Klitschko Quotes


"You promise to knock me out in round 8... I train very hard, I take your word seriously. That's why I'm ready for the fight... Right now, no one can stop me."

“I’m looking into Chisora’s eyes and I see a young fighter who wants wants to win the world title. When he said that he was going to finish me in round eight I realized that this guy is serious and I have never prepared as hard for a fight.
But I’ve told him that he’s not the one to stop me, no one can, I’m going to show everyone why I am the champion and why I have ruled for so long.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts