Monday, October 18, 2010

Klitschko Chisora Press Conference

Today was the press conference in Mannheim, Germany for the upcoming WBO, IBF, IBO, and Ring heavyweight championship this December 11th between current champion Wladimir Klitschko (55-3, 49 KOs) and voluntary challenger Dereck Chisora (14-0, 9 KOs) which will take place at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany.

Klitschko Quotes


“If you shake hands with Chisora at once you’ll understand that in his fists are a lot of power. I see Chisora in myself – young, self-confident, motivated. In some ways he’s similar to Vitali, who in 2003 had the same motivation before fight with Lennox Lewis. Nobody and nothing could stop him, he wanted to hold the title more than anything. I will give it all to win on December 11th. I won’t allow to dream of Chisora to come true.”

Chisora Quotes


“I saw fight the Klitschko-Briggs on Saturday. It was an embarrassment for boxing. Many Americans boxers come to Germany only with one dream – to survive twelve rounds and then cash their check. Money doesn’t interest me. I would fight only for the title of world champion and I will try to take Wladimir’s belts. In Germany he won the title, and here he will lose it. I’m not a person who speaks much. I simply am going to win on October 11th and take the title home.”

Klitschko Chisora Press Conference Pictures




Klitschko Chisora Press Conference Video




Here's more videos...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts