Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Klitschko Chisora Is On!

It's official current WBO, IBF, IBO, and Ring heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko will make a voluntary defense December 11th fight against the British and Commonwealth heavyweight beltholder Dereck Chisora at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany.

Klitschko Quotes

“I know that Dereck Chisora is a very dangerous opponent. He’s young, he’s fast and he’s a very hard puncher. My coach, Emanuel Steward, has warned me about Chisora and reminded me about the great Muhammad Ali, who lost his championship in 1978 to Leon Spinks in his eighth professional fight. I definitely will not underestimate Chisora and will prepare myself as intensely as I always do and try to give Chisora no chance. The atmosphere for all of my fights in Mannheim has been great and I will always remember the SAP Arena where I won my second world championship against Chris Byrd. That is one of the highlights of my career.”

In Germany, the fight will be shown live and exclusively on RTL. SKY will broadcast the bout PPV live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts