Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Klitschko Povetkin Presser

Today was the presser for the heavyweight championship fight between current WBO,IBF,IBO, and Ring heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and the IBF #1 mandatory Alexander Povetkin for their fight September 11th in Frankfort, Germany.  Only 1 problem... Povetkin didn't show!

Klitschko Povetkin Presser Video 1



Klitschko Povetkin Presser Video 2




Wladimir Klitschko Quotes

I am very disappointed that Povetkin did not show up today. For two weeks, we have tried to force him to come. He could have shown that he is ready to fight me. It’s the first time in my entire career that my opponent did not come to the press conference."

“I didn’t chose Povetkin. He’s my mandatory IBF challenger. No matter who will be my opponent on September 11, I will knock him out.”

Bernd Bönte Quotes

** Klitschko's manager

“Maybe, Povetkin just wants the $2 million from the purse bid but doesn’t think about fighting Wladimir.”


If you are looking for some pics go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts