Thursday, November 20, 2008

Haye On Fighting Vitali Klitschko

David Haye had a few words recently about the potential match up with current WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko after defeating Monte Barrett.

"I watched that fight [Vitali against Samuel Peter] and I thought to myself ‘is this it?’ Is this the mountain I’ve got to climb? I can do it, I know I can. There are so many things he did that I can exploit with my speed and power. Even the punches he throws I can see coming! I think I’m the best and I’m willing to fight the best to prove it. Just like at cruiserweight. A lot of people said you haven’t got a chance of beating Mormeck; you haven’t got a chance of beating Maccarinelli. Those are the guys I went after. Now everyone’s saying you haven’t got a chance against Vitali, so I’m going after the guy who’s solid as a rock."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts