Thursday, September 16, 2010

Briggs Says Vitali Klitschko Is In For A Shock

Former WBO heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs (51-5-1, 45 KOs) who will be fighting against Vitali Klitschko this says that Vitali Klitschko will be in for a shock when they meet for the WBC heavyweight title this October 16.

On Wladimir Klitschko's Fight With Sam Peter


“After two rounds, Samuel Peter became a human punching bag. When I finally get Vitali in that ring, he’s going to be up against a determined Shannon Briggs. I’m his size. I’m even more powerful than he is. He can’t keep me away by holding out his left arm and trying to wrap me up like those Klitschkos usually do. Vitali’s next fight will be nothing like Wladimir’s last fight. He is going to be fighting for his life from the opening bell.”

On David Haye's Trash Talk


“Vitali is just the beginning. After I take him out, David Haye, the little cruiserweight with the heavyweight mouth, is next and then Wladimir after that. In David Haye’s recent silly video rant explaining why he’s terrified to fight the Klitschkos, he made a comment calling me Shannon “I need my asthma pump” Briggs. That was an insult not only to me, but to people worldwide who suffer from the disease. Because of that, he has now moved himself into the number two slot after Vitali. Originally, the plan was to knock off Wladimir after I rid the boxing world of Vitali’s flailing ‘kung-fu octopus’ style, but Haye’s now #2 on the Cannon’s hit list.”

On Bringing The Titles Back To The USA


**He has other areas of interest besides boxing he wishes to pursue....
“But first, as a gift to boxing and all it has done to change my life, I’m going to turn the power back on in boxing’s heavyweight house and get these belts back in the USA where they belong, starting on October 16.”



Ok so Shannon thinks he's going to put as much pressure as Peter did on Wladimir on Vitali and last for more than 2 rounds himself? Can't see that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts