Sunday, April 11, 2010

Adamek On Why He Didn't Fight Vitali Klitschko

Former cruiserweight champion and heavyweight hopeful Tomasz Adamek recently spoke on why he passed up a fight with current WBC champion Vitali Klitschko when Vitali's original opponent pulled out of his fight back in September 2009.


"It was almost a year ago. I got an offer three weeks before the fight. I'm not afraid of a tough fight, but I go into the ring to win, and not just to earn money. At the time I wasn't ready to fight an opponent like Klitschko. God willing our paths will cross one day."

He also discussed a potential fight with the WBA heavyweight champion David Haye if he gets past Chris Arreola on April 24th.

"First, I must meet with Arreola. I know that my promoter discussed something with Haye's manager, but the details are unknown to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts