Friday, January 29, 2010

Klitschko Chambers Press Conference

Yesterday was the 1st press conference at the ESPRIT arena in Düsseldorf, Germany (where the fight will be as well) for the upcoming IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight championship title fight between current champion Wladimir "Steelhammer" Klitschko and top ranked American heavyweight contender "Fast" Eddie Chambers.

This will be the 2nd fight for Wladimir in a soccer stadium. The ESPRIT arena in Düsseldorf, which is the home field of the Fortuna Düsseldorf, will have a capacity of 51,000 seats. Wladimir's last fight with Ruslan Chagaev in June 2009 was at Schalke Arena with 61,000 spectators....



Klitschko Quotes


“This is a great arena and the idea of more than 50.000 spectator gives me additional motivation. After a break of 7 months I am really looking forward to stepping back into the ring. Chambers is a very strong and quick opponent; therefore he is the number 1 in the WBO ranking. But for me, there is no doubt that I will win the fight and keep my belts.”

Chambers Quotes


“Sure, Klitschko is the favorite. But I will surprise him and shock the boxing world when I take his titles to the US on March 20.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts