Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arreola Interview About Potential Klitschko Fight

According to the WBC #1 ranked contender Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola(27-0, 24KO), a fight with current WBC champion "Dr. Ironfist" Vitali Klitschko(37-2, 36KO) is very close to happening. Chris recently took a timeout took discuss his plans in this interview.

So Chris it looks like your about to fight Vitali Klitschko?

Chris Arreola: "It's close...it's very close we hope it gets done."

You're one of the top guys in the Title pursuit right now in the Heavyweight division, what are your thoughts on that race?

Chris Arreola: "First of all I want to get in a Title fight, I need it...everybody out there wants it." "I don't want to just be a one-hit wonder, I want to be able to defend the Title and Fight the best." "If Vladimir beats Haye or Haye beats Vladimir whatever it is then I want to go after them and just take care of all the other Heavyweights out there!"

I know that you want to be a part of the line of undisputed champions holding all of the alphabet belts what are your thoughts on cleaning out the division to accomplish this?

Chris Arreola: "That what I want to do, but you know what there are so many politics involved in it you know. They (WBC) just stripped Timothy Bradley you know and it's sad because we work so hard to get there and then they strip you because you want to fight somebody else and win another World Title so it's sad and I feel bad for that but regardless I'm going to do all I can in my power to be the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion"

Alright, can you tell the fans at Eastside Boxing and around the world what words you have directly for the Klitschko camp since it seems your so close to securing a fight to get them up and say enough already and seal the deal?

Chris Arreola: "You know you've already said the words I want to say." "Lets get it Done Man!, Lets get it Done!" "Regardless man...if it doesn't get done, I'm gonna kick down the door." "I'm gonna kick the door in and they are going to have to fight me!" "Like I said if It happens I will be happy and grateful but if it doesn't like I said I'm gonna kick the door in!"

Okay Chris thank you so much for letting the fans know a little about whats going on with you right now and I'll be talking to you really soon so we can go more in depth.


Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Klitschko News....

Popular Posts